If you still have any unused credit from the digital token, this is how you can get a refund.
The Festival and events bar operator ‘Barcode’ has announced that they will be refunding back the unredeemed digital tokens of over €1 from a number of festivals.
Barcode will be refunding the unredeemed tokens from:
- Food Festival Gozo (Pjazza, Xewkija): 9th – 10th August 2022
- Farsons Beer Festival (Ta Qali, National Park): 28th July – 6th August 2022
- Isle of MTV (Fossos, Floriana): 19th July 2022
- Food Festival (Pjazza Tritoni, Valletta): 13th – 17th July 2022
- Malta International Wine Festival (Argotti Gardens, Floriana): 23rd – 26th June 2022.
The portal will be open for one week starting from Saturday 13 August at 00:00hrs until Friday 19 August 23:00hrs.
Here one can find the link to access the refund portal: https://tixify.com/barcodecashless.
An EU bank account with a valid IBAN is needed.
Refunds will be sent via bank transfer by Thursday 1st September 2022.
For further information one can contact [email protected]